Join the Movement where Faith-Based Churches and Organizations gather to support the children in their community. Ways churches can help ...
1. Host an Information Meeting
2. Support one or more Resource (Foster) Families
3. Coordinate a Meal Train during the first week of a child's placement in a new home
4. Provide tangible items such as beds, dressers, stroller, diapers, clothing
5. Participate in transportation or monitoring a child's visit with their parents
6. Partner in a child's birthday, baptism or holiday celebrations
7. Offer spiritual encouragement and prayer
Contact Isabel for dates and times of Faith in Motion meetings in your city!