EMBRACE A CHILD
Individuals, Families or Small Groups can Embrace a Child!
- WELCOME BASKETS are needed for each age/gender from birth to 18 years old
- CHURCH CAMP is great when you can afford it - sponsor a child or children
- SPORTS is very therapeutic for children to get fresh air and exercise - you canparticipate in their sport as a fan that goes to see them play or sponsor a sport:)
- SUMMER PROGRAM helps children continue learning while having fun!SCHOOL BREAKS can be difficult for foster parents who work full-time. Who will care for the children while they are on Spring or Winter Break? You can help!
- EXTRA-CURRICULAR Activities like gymnastics, music lessons, etc are so helpful for children in care
- LIFELONG CONNECTION - Especially with teens or youth - someone who cares and can pour into their vulnerable lives by bringing confidence and structure
- BIRTHDAY - You can do a one-time gift, annual or help plan a party!
- ADOPTION CELEBRATION - Adoptive parents want to do something special for their child like rent a jumper, throw a party -- you can donate or help decorate or contribute toward a special gift for their adoption
- HOLIDAY CELEBRATION - Holidays can be difficult when children miss their biological family the most -- a gift or special event can help a child get through this difficult time.
Embrace a child and save a life